Comforting Wisdom for Life.
By: Thich Nhat Hanh.
With hard-won wisdom and refreshing insight, Thich Nhat Hanh confronts a subject that has been contemplated by Buddhist monks and nuns for twenty-five-hundred years¿and a question that has been pondered by almost anyone who has ever lived: What is death? In No Death, No Fear, the acclaimed teacher and poet examines our concepts of death, fear, and the very nature of existence. Through Zen parables, guided meditations, and personal stories, he explodes traditional myths of how we live and die. Thich Nhat Hanh shows us a way to live a life unfettered by fear.
1. Where do we come from? Where do we go?
2. The real fear
3. The practice of looking deeply
4. Transforming Ggrief and fear
5. New beginnings
6. The address of happiness
7. Continuing manifestations
8. Fear, Acceptance and Forgiveness: The Practice of Touching the Earth
9. Accompanying the dying